Market Risk Manager, Interest Rate Derivatives, London
£££ Excellent Base, Good Bonus, Benefits
Top-tier US Investment Bank
Fixed Income Trading, Global Markets
Viewed as one of the leading financial institutions in the world, this top-tier US Investment Bank seeks to expand its Market Risk division with the hire of a junior yet dynamic Front Office Market Risk Analyst.
You will need 1 to 5 years’ experience managing risk for Interest Rate derivatives portfolios (Flow and/or Structured) across fixed income & currency markets / CDS trading; comfortable in a fast-moving trading environment with very confident communications skills.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in Market Risk Analysis at a leading financial institution
- Strong, top-tier academic background (1st class preferred). PhD level junior quants will also be considered provided they can communicate very well
- Good knowldedge of Interest Rate derivatives trading for Fixed Income / FX or CDS
- In depth knowledge of the Greeks and VaR analysis (Core, Stressed, Event, IRC, etc.)
- Very strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Great personality and able to communicate technical information clearly to traders and senior management
- Programming skills in Excel, VBA, SQL
- A background working in Market Risk or Structuring or Quant research is desirable