Snr Front Office Quant Developer, Cross Products Desk Strat role (VP)
Up to £130k base plus Bonus
Leading US Investment Bank
Data Visualisation, Fixed Income, FX, Etc.
This leading US investment bank is looking to expand its Front Office global Fixed Income business with the hire of an experienced cross products Desk Strat/Developer for London.
Working on the trading floor, being closely aligned with revenue generation, you will partner with traders, salespeople and fellow strats to expand the internal data visualization suite and build cutting edge tools & analytics for pricing and analyze risk, etc. You will need strong IT skills, a real passion for technology and be comfortable working in an exciting, fast-paced trading environment.
- Work with traders, salespeople and fellow strats
- Expand the internal data visualization & reporting suite
- Build tools & analytics to help price deals, securities & analyze risk
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related discipline
- Relevant experience, e.g. large financial firms, technology companies, etc
- Deep knowledge of OOP language such as C++, Java, or C#
- Knowledge of basic scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Q/KDB preferred
- Experience managing and coordinating IT projects
- Knowledge of financial maths and derivatives products is advantageous