Performance & Reporting Quant, (Snr Assoc), Large Credit Hedge Fund, London
Up to £150k Total + Benefits
Large Credit Hedge Fund
Private & Structured Credit, Loan channels, CLOs, Performance, Investors, SQL, VBA
This truly outstanding alternative asset manager has nearly $80 billion across a range of Private Credit/Direct lending, Bank Loans, Structured Credit, CLOs, etc., now seeks to hire an experienced to hire a Performance and Reporting Specialist, to join its newly formed Portfolio Analytics team. Reporting to the UK Head of Portfolio Analytics, you’ll assist in the implementation of new platforms, processes, and reporting and bring a mix of finance, technology, project management, & analytical skills.
- Partner with the Front Office to develop, improve, and own data and performance solutions.
- Partner with Business Development Team to develop analytics to drive fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in the development of an automated, dynamic reporting environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand pain points, areas of improvement.
- Analyze current business processes and provide recommendations.
- Assess and evaluate potential systems/platforms to determine relevance for current processes.
- Participate in and potentially lead the implementation of new platforms, processes, and reporting.
- Analyze output to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- 3-5 years of experience within financial services, ideally with a credit focus.
- Working knowledge of Performance Attribution and Analysis (GIPS experience a plus).
- Experience working with debt instruments a plus (including but not limited to bank debt, bonds, equity, and derivative instruments), preferably in a hedge fund, private equity or audit environment.
- Knowledge of Credit Fund operating models and underlying components.
- Knowledge of data analytics and BI applications (Anaplan, Alteryx, PowerBI and Tableau preferred)
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL SharePoint a plus
- Strong communication skills and able to build strong relationships across the Firm
- Attention to detail and obsession for finding correct answers.
- Masters in scientific discipline from a top university