Front Office Quant Developer (Haskell), AVP, London
Total (Base + Bonus) to £150K + Benefits
Global Investment Bank
Haskell, Front Office Core Strats Team, Training provided.
This leading Investment Bank seeks to expand its highly successful Front Office Core Strats team with the hire of an exceptional functional programmer. This is an opportunity to work with other functional programming gurus on cutting edge projects from GUIs, reporting tools, and server-side development in a truly dynamic front office trading environment! The scope ranges from small applications to processes handling millions of trades, or 1000s of users.
- Develop and maintain cutting edge trading, pricing and multi assets risk management platforms
- Architecture design, stakeholder communication, and some project management.
- Work on projects ranging from client-facing GUIs, server-side request handlers or reporting tools, and devops
- Work closely with Traders & Structuring teams, analysing trades, execution and ongoing measurement
- Happy to work in both Windows and Linux environments
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong functional programming skills, (1-5 yrs) in either Haskell, F#, OCaml, Scala, or other related (FP) languages
- Solid computer science knowledge (algorithms, data structures, complexity, concurrency / parallelism)
- Knowledge of git and the Atlassian suite (Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira)
- Regular contact with traders so good communications skills are essential
- Masters or PhD educated in Computer Science with a good grasp of mathematics
- Your experience may be from any industry (or academia) as finance training will be provided!
- Any C++ will be useful but not essential
+44 20 7589 8000