Senior Quant Developer, Crypto/Digital Assets, Large Hedge Fund, (VP, Dir), London
To £280k Total + Benefits
Leading Hedge Fund
C#, Derivatives, Crypto Features, DeFi, AWS Amazon
This leading Hedge Fund & FinTech has over 400 staff and offices in London, New York & Hong Kong. Their Digital platform offers rich portfolio management solutions for crypto-focused portfolios spanning spot, derivatives and DeFi products. The suite of tools offered include pricing, risk management, ledger-level accounting and live monitoring of collateral obligations.
The development group is around C# developers, organised into feature teams, with each containing a mix of front and back-end skills. We are looking to grow the group to keep up with our growing business. For a talented C# Quant Dev, with good experience gained in a derivatives environment, this is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a strong track record.
- New Crypto features such as DeFi, collateral management with real-time alerting, sub-ledger accounting, rich customisable reporting and reconciliation of positions against on-chain data
- Significantly increasing capacity and performance by leveraging cloud compute and sharding strategies;
- Handling increasing volumes of data in an exponentially-growing space
- Apply your knowledge of Crypto currencies & Digital markets and modelling
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-7 years’ of experience developing applications in C# with good knowledge of coding fundamentals
- A strong understanding of derivatives in at least one asset class - with a passion for Crypto
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain complicated concepts with ease & confidence
- Masters in a technical discipline