Private Client Wealth Advisor
££ Strong Base + Equity & High Performance Bonuses
Independent, Fast Growing Wealth Management Group
Partner & Employed status with movable book of £12 to 20m
Our client runs a 50 strong group, with 1 billion AUM and clients wealth invested mainly via third party funds as bespoke and model portfolios. This is a strong team, a collegiate environment, and there are openings at partner and employed level ('partner-elect')
They seek experienced Private Wealth Advisors, confident in their client following and are keen to meet both with employed types looking for freedom and existing IFA’s looking for a proposition to take them to a better level, with 1 to 1 admin support.
Looking for £20m transferable as a guide, but for IFA types where agency can be switched will look at exceptions down to £12m. The universal feedback received from clients is that this proposition and technology are first class. The technology enables Advisers to really add ‘wow’ and enjoy great success at new client pitches.
TYPICAL PROFILE SOUGHT:
- We seek people at private banks or IFA’s who want to stop peddling in house models (with tiny flexibility) and use our central investment system to promote the 270 model options, with some advisory, to their personal clients
- What we are not after is an Asset manager who is fed clients by an adviser and runs the money for them. We seek those with direct ownership of clients (whether emotional or contractual) and they can come from IFA, Private Banking or DFM world
- Either a senior Private Wealth Advisor, confident in your client following, able to join immediately at Partner level
- Or, perhaps less senior, currently at a larger, more bureaucratic organisation, and ready to step onto a path to partnership within two years
- An adviser with own book who seeks a better proposition to assist in gathering AUM and better service
- Currently CF30 with 5 to 15 year’s experience
A top 25 Most Admired UK Company!