CEO & Head of Sales, Ireland, Cryptocurrency Custodian (Dir), Dublin
Excellent Package and Share Options
Major Banking Group, Crypto Start-up
Institutional Custody Business, Cryptocurrencies
This new Crypto Custodian, backed by a major banking group, is bringing best practices into the digital asset ecosystem. Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for leading company operations, growth strategy, organizational leadership, external communications, and marketing and sales efforts. You will also develop a sales & business development strategy for EU clients and grow the assets under management for crypto assets, targeting institutional investors. With a Buy or Sell side institutional background, you will have a good knowledge of the investor community, governance and risk management to help build the business with P&L responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity in the fast-growing world crypto custody and comes with a great package and excellent share options scheme.
- Working closely with Board, drive the strategic vision of the Irish entity
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap .
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and company finances.
- Build an executive management team and establish personnel policy & professional development programs
- Ensure budgets, targets & balance sheet supports infrastructure (people, systems and property).
- Build and manage the client portfolio and build a well balanced sales pipeline
- Lead sales representative at conferences and events & deliver presentations for new clients.
- Review new product or transaction proposals, including evaluation of system/process gaps,
- Bring vision to how the institutional investors’ crypto assets landscape is changing & growth areas
- Evangelise technology entrepreneurship through public speaking, digital media, and representing the start-up sector
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree, preferably MBA in the field of business administration and finance.
- Great experience in sales or leadership in a start-up, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.
- Strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective all aspects company operations
- Great knowledge of the securities services industry and products