Snr Quant Analyst, eFX & Commodities Market Making Strategies (Director), Singapore/Sydney/HK
Singapore or Hong Kong or Sydney
Total Circa $600k SGD + Benefits
Global Investment Bank
eFX & Commodities, Automated MM strategies, Price forecasting, Skewing, Client segmentation, C++, Python, Large Tick-Data
Excellent opportunity to join this Global Investment Bank’s high performing, Quant Strategy team to work on automated market-making strategies for their eFX & Commodities electronic trading business. This is a front-office revenue-generation role where you will work with their global franchise.
Their respected global Quant Strategy team work on data, models, & algorithms with applications across derivative valuation and risk, automated trading, and data-driven decision-making. (Please indicate your preferred location)
- Work directly for the Head of the Business to research and create new models to monetize flow and automate market-making, (including price forecasting, skewing, bid/ask generation, and client segmentation), and write the code that implements them
- Analyse and apply novel statistical and machine learning methods
- Identify where quantitative techniques can be used to develop new business opportunities
- Build close working partnerships with sales, trading and other stakeholders
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6 to 12 years in a related role, ideally at either a Hedge Fund or at a Bank with a large Flow, preferably for FX &/or Commodities (Metals, Ags, Gas, Power, Carbon). Warrants would be of interest too.
- Able to understand & apply good research, demonstrated by outstanding academic achievements
- PhD in quantitative discipline (physics, maths, engineering etc.)
- Programming skills in Python & C++, and Data Science tools