Snr Front Office FX Quant Analyst (SVP), Singapore
SGD Excellent Salary Package!
Leading Global Investment Bank
Front Office Quant Analytics, Vol Products, FX/Rates Hybrids, Vol swaps
Our client, a very strong Global Investment Bank, with operations across some of the most dynamic markets and a great reputation for state of the art technology, is looking to hire an experienced FX Quant Analyst to cover FX derivatives pricing globally. Based in low tax Singapore, this is an excellent opportunity to work with highly talented people and gain exposure to other asset classes!
- Develop and maintain a global FX modelling library (exotic & hybrid products)
- Provide support on quantitative issues to traders, marketers & IT
- Liaise with other areas of the bank on model development and approval
- Ad hoc quantitative work across Rates, Credit and Commodities derivatives trading areas
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-8 years’ experience in a front office FX Quant Analytics
- PhD or DEA educated in a quantitative field (Physics, Maths, Financial Engineering)
- Strong knowledge of FX products, both exotics & Hybrids
- Good knowledge of numerical methods, stochastic calculus, & probability theory
- Very strong programming skills (C++ preferred)
- Able to explain complex ideas in a clear manner