Lead Interest Rates Curves Construction Quant, (Director), London
Up to £300K total
Major Global Investment Bank
Multi-curve Frameworks for Interest Rate & FX & Commodities markets
The global Quant Research group at this leading Investment Bank develops models and algos for pricing, hedging, trading and automatic trading of derivatives products. They now seek an experienced Interest Rates Quant, to lead the build-out of the Interest-Rate and FX curve framework used for trading, valuation and risk management across the entire bank, and collaborate with stakeholders across the business, technology and risk oversight.
Experienced of developing all the major curves, with strong C++ programming, you’ll have successfully completed a similar project at a leading bank. An outstanding opportunity to join a global front-office team, closely aligned with revenue generation.
- Lead the build-out of the interest-rate and FX curve framework
- Develop, implement and test Interest-Rate curve models
- Apply new ideas to convexity between OIS & Ibor curves.
- Work with quants & traders & risk management across , Rates/FX, Commodities, Equity & Cross Asset Trading
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 to 10 years' experience as a Quant with experience of the major curves
- Led the build-out of the interest-rate & FX curve framework at a leading bank
- Rates calibration: Actually built the curve optimiser to calibrate the multi-curve framework
- Expert in financial engineering, with demonstrated ability to manage and deliver
- Expert in C++ and development with managed Pricing libraries
- PhD in Maths, Computing or related scientific discipline