Snr Quant Dev, FICC eTrading (VP), Singapore
£££ Highly Competitive Salary Package
Leading Global Investment Bank
Real-time Rates Trading, Curves, Forwards, Python, C#, Java
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, seeks to extend their new strategic, real-time pricing & risk system and seeks to hire a tech-savvy Quant Dev for its main Asia hub in Singapore.
The team not only sit with the traders but also work in close partnership with the Quantitative Researchers and other application teams to build and maintain the desk tools which build and manage the interest rate curves underpinning the entire business.
Your ability to work in a dynamic environment and thorough understanding of Rates eTrading together with an analytical approach to programming will deliver the constant change which keeps my client’s traders at the top of the market.
- Deliver tactical Sales and Trading tools to mitigate risk, and to facilitate the transition to the strategic real-time pricing & risk system
- Build relationships with Front Office users, Quant Researchers, and other teams across eRates Trading & technology
- Define reporting tools for quantifying eTrading performance (revenue, risk and client service)
- Maintain & enhance RAD toolset
- Continuously develop customer service & performance metrics, and determine appropriate actions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong software development skills in languages such as C#, Java, Python
- Knowledge of flow Rates (G10, EM), OIS, Swap pricing, Bond pricing, FWDs/Cross currency
- Experience with large scale real-time distributed systems in eTrading
- Experience building & extending and analytics libraries
- Strong Excel skills – able to create add-ins/automation using languages other than VBA
- Able to drive initiatives across multifunctional and multisite team environments
- (Desirable, some F#, Haskell)