Quant Developer, Systematic Trading, Singapore
$$$ Competitive Salary Package
Systematic Trading Firm
Python 3 & C++ 17, Intraday Futures & FX trading
This leading Systematic Investment Firm executes highly automated trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes including Equities, Futures & FX. Their environment attracts the very best systematic PMs, Researchers, Programmers and Traders and they now seek a Quantitative Developer to support a key portfolio management team focused on futures and FX.
- Develop and support. The developer’s main responsibility is to participate in the development and support of a systematic trading system.
- Operations. The developer will participate in systematic trading daily operations, including trade monitoring.
- Data analysis.
The developer will help the PM with data analysis projects, including post-trade analysis, market impact, etc.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BSc or higher degree in computer science or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience with systematic trading system development and support
- Strong programming skills in Python 3, SQL, and C++ 17
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments
- Good communication skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of intraday futures trading
- FX and Futures experience is a plus