Senior PPP Advisory Specialist (VP), Luxembourg
Luxembourg (low tax)
Salary & Bonus, Superb Health Care, Free Schooling
Top-tier Investment Bank
Public-Private Partnerships, PFIs, Infrastructure, Public
This leading banking group’s Public-Private Partnership (PPP) advisory team provides consulting advice to public authorities & governments considering complex PPP projects across more than 30 countries in EMEA. They now seek an experienced PPP Specialist to join a team of experts assisting the public sector in structuring and procuring individual PPPs, as well as developing PPP governance frameworks and national PPP policies.
Reporting to the Head of PPP Consulting, you’ll need strong European PPP experience, gained in advising public sector clients and in leading PPP projects from start to finish. You should possess strong knowledge of PPP legal and regulatory frameworks, institutional arrangements, and PPP project management.
- Identify and design PPP project advisory assignments for public sector clients
- Provide consultancy advice to the public sector in structuring and procuring PPPs, as well as developing PPP governance frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the development of PPP research and network activities for the firm
- Liaise effectively with other Consulting teams, sector specialists and lending departments in delivering advisory assignments
- Represent the organisation at conferences and other events
- Oversee the delivery of consultancy assignments
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years’ professional experience of PPPs, including financial, economic, technical and legal aspects gained in a commercial environment
- Experience advising public sector clients and/or leading PPP projects from preparation & early procurement (technical, financial or legal advice)
- Experience in consulting public sector clients on PPP policy and programmes in a European context
- Knowledge of EU grant applications for support to grant-supported PPP projects
- Strategic thinking, excellent analysis and quantitative skills
- Presentational skills, with English and an additional European language an advantage.
- High proficiency in Excel, MS Office
- Master’s degree and/or professional qualification (e.g. ACA) in finance, economics, business, law, engineering, etc.