Lead Market Risk Business Analyst (VP), Singapore
To SGD 200K + Benefits
Global Investment Bank
Credit Trading Market Risk SME
A fantastic role has arisen within a leading Investment Bank in Singapore. As the Lead Market Risk Business Analyst, you will be part of the delivery team for Credit Trading Market Risk processes. You will be involved in the qualitative development of internal market risk models, defining risk factors, understanding model limitations, risk exposures, and the impacts of methodology changes.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain great exposure in collaborating with multiple delivery streams to ensure the smooth transition towards the revised Market Risk Credit Trading framework. You will also broaden your product knowledge, whilst working in a low tax country.
- As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Credit Trading Market Risk, you will be responsible for business analysis and the product delivery of Traded Market Risk & Risk Management processes associated with the Credit Trading business.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in Market Risk thru management of risk or risk oversight,
- Good knowledge of fixed income / credit derivative products (Bonds, CDS, Sovereign, Corporates, Financial, CP, etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge of Market Risk, particularly Credit Trading and new world derivative pricing, regulatory changes
- Credit Risk knowledge will be a plus
- IT skills to include, Excel, VBA, Access, Database querying, and report automation
- Ability to clearly communicate key risks to Senior Executives
- Ability to teaching and assisting junior staff on technical Rates matters
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders including Traders, Quants, Technology, and Project Governance teams