Algo Trading Model Validation Quant Analyst
Circa £85k base, plus bonus and benefits
Leading European Investment Bank
Validation of Algorithmic Trading Models
A fantastic opportunity to join a respected European Investment Bank as it seeks to support its Algo Trading desks in London. Reporting to the deputy Head of the Model Validation team in London, you will be responsible for the validation of the Algorithmic trading within the model validation team.
- Validation of Algorithmic Trading developed by the Front Office.
- Responsible for the validation of the Algorithms implementation.
- Design and perform the tests required to assess the robustness and behaviour of the Algorithm.
- Conduct a risk assessment of the Algorithms studied and challenge the monitoring proposed by the FO. Propose alternative/additional risk measures and monitoring if necessary.
- Provide support for the Risk Management on the Algorithmic Trading validated by MRA.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in dealing with derivatives and pricing models.
- Good knowledge of Algorithmic Trading
- Good programming skills (C++...)
- Strong skills in mathematical finance
- Masters or PhD educated in a quantitative subject