Snr Model Risk Audit (VP, Dir) AI, Data Analytics
To £130K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Top-tier, Global Banking Group
AI & Data Analytics Models for: Credit Risk or Financial Crime / ALM, etc.
Global Model Risk Internal Audit at this top-tier Investment Bank has an opportunity in London for a Credit Risk Models specialist skilled in [One of] Credit risk modelling, Basel models, Financial Crime Compliance models, Op Risk modelling, Data analytics/econometric modelling, Stress testing. You will undertake audits of all aspects of risk and models, to provide independent assurance over the Group’s internal Risk Control framework.
- Undertake audits of all aspects of model development, implementation and usage to provide independent assurance over the Group’s internal model risk control framework.
- Provide quantitative support for assessment of model design, validation and related processes
- Understand key risks and controls in financial services, in particular those associated with trading, regulations & models
- Submit audit reports or conclusions for each audit conducted or supported
- Execute risk-based audits using appropriate audit methodology
- Deliver and document audit work to high standards and within timelines
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Hands-on experience with models in: credit risk, (Basel, stress test), Financial Crime, Anti-money Laundering, etc.
- Such experience may be gained from: Credit risk modelling, Basel models, Financial Crime Compliance models, Op Risk
modelling, Data analytics/econometric modelling, Stress testing, 'Current Net Value' in insurance risk, etc.
- The candidates will likely come from a quantitative background with degrees in maths, statistics, economics, physics, computer science, etc.
- Understanding / experience of the role of Audit will be beneficial
- A master degree or higher in a quantitative subject
- Familiarity with common analytical software such as Python, VB, SQL, SAS, R, and Matlab.