Quant Analyst, FX & IRD - New York
$$$ Highly Competitive Salary Package!
Global Investment Bank
Front Office Quant Analytics
Our client, a leading Global Investment Bank, seeks to recruit a quantitative analyst (ideally PhD educated with strong C++), to support their FX and IR Derivative trading businesses in New York. This is an outstanding opportunity to support global businesses and be closely aligned with revenue generation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Research and implement financial models for derivative valuation and trading
- Provide quantitative expertise to traders, structurers, and marketers
- Work with other areas of the bank on model development and approval
- Develop and maintain the quantitative models library
- PhD educated in a quantitative field (Maths, Physics or Engineering); outstanding academic achievements
- 1-4 years experience working in a quant analytics role (Front Office or Model Validation)
- Solid programming experience in C++ or Python; other languages may be considered
- A strong interest in finance; exposure to FX or IRD advantageous
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- An ability to work autonomously and under pressure